monkey jewel

monkey jewel
what..am I supposed to write something here as well now?

Thursday 19 April 2012

Dear Past Me

FUCK YOU for not studying and paying attention in class. I have craploads of assignments and projects due right now, and i have no idea how to go about doing them.
                                                                                                   Sincerely, Present me.
 
P.s: I also hate the fact that you ate so much, stuffed your face with fast food and soda. Thanks to you, Now I have to go on a diet. I have to clean up the mess you made!  Hmph.


2 comments:

  1. did you draw that pic?

    anyhoo, don't worry about school, it'll be over in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I feel that can do so much more if I actually study something. Didn't draw it, I think I googled angry face and that picture showed up.

    ReplyDelete